Thursday, September 6, 2007

What a Difference a Shade Makes!!


I've been looking for new shades for my Dining Room buffet table lamps. The old ones were black (with gold fabric on the inside). I always like to place at least one thing black in my rooms. I personally believe this "anchors" the room. . . just my opinion. But, those old shades were just not doing it for me. Something just didn't seem quite right. So, look what I found at Walmart (can you believe it? . . . Walmart?) The price was right (under $8 each). So, here they are on my buffet table (which I painted a while back. I thought I needed something light up against that dark wall - so I painted and antiqued this buffet. Now I love it.) . . . And, now I love my lamp shades too!
I so love the fall. Michigan's falls are beautiful, but I love getting back to schedules, school, and back to sprucing up things that I just didn't get around to during the summer months : )
Blessings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sher- Your dining room is beautiful. I love the walls and the buffet. Very cute couple on your most recent post. Have a great weekend

Bristol