Monday, September 15, 2008

Home from the Fair!!

I'm home from the Country Living Fair in Columbus, OH. I had the most wonderful time. I will post pictures later today. Of course, I got my camera all ready to take and left it on the dresser. That's the stuff I do when I'm rushing around folks. Anyways, my mom brought her camera, which she generously allowed me to use. . . all weekend long!!

Back in a few hours :)

3 comments:

Judi said...

So....tell me...how about that Columbus weather???? And, that wind? I'm anxious to see your pix and hear about your adventures. I'll share mine soon too!
So glad you had a good time!
Judi

Cherdecor said...

Were you in Ohio when they got the remnants of Ike? It was a terrible wind! Cincinnati is still without power.

We will be waiting for your pictures of the fair!

Lib said...

Hi Sher,
Can't wait to see the pics.
I hope the weather was good ,a cousin lives in Oxford, oh. I think its somewhere around to Cincinnati , shes still without power.
Hope you have a great wk.
Blessins',Lib