It's kind of funny for me to even be posting this now!
So many of you gals, especially those southern gals, did your Spring/Easter decor posting sooo long ago. But here in the north Spring is just now starting to sprout. My husband and I put 138 bags of mulch (2 cu. yards in each bag) all around our home yesterday and today. This afternoon, when we finished, we turned on the weather channel. Yikes, here we found out we are expecting 6 - 10" of snow Sunday/Monday! Can you believe that? But, we've learn to roll. What can we do? Nothing, absolutely nothing about it :) At least it won't stick around long and when it melts we'll see our fresh layer of mulch!
So, here's my Easter/Spring decor (not my Christmas - which would probably be more appropriate for us!)
My little Beatrice Potter Rabbit on our dining room table with some straw and pastel plastic eggs scattered around. A Marshall's find from a few years back.
Two little moss bunnies with eggs in their baskets. . . and a few more rabbits. They seem to multiply, don't they?
And finally, our sofa table vignette. Our signs; Spring & Easter Blessings; then we have chicks feeding, bunnies hugging (hmmm, I wonder if this is how my collection multiplies?), Easter plates and my favorite, spring time bird's nests. However, the glass Easter Egg candy dish seems to be my family's favorite.Now, if you don't mind passing me the snow shovel!
Blessings. . . until next time,



7 comments:
Hi Sher, Oh no Snow is coming here too...to the South! I don't think we will get any accumulation...but just the cold air is enough to depress me...lol :) It's coming on Tuesday...then Wed...the high is going back to the 60's ...thank goodness! I love your Spring decor...the bunnies are adorable! Nancy
Beautiful Spring decorating Sher!! We just got back from the lake after a three week stay. We were welcomed by beautiful flowers in our gardens...however...we are under a freeze warning the next couple of nights, with possible snow. We will need to cover the tender vegetation, that is for certain.
Sher...I just love your "CAN-DO" attitude!...also, I love the fact that you decorate for each of the seasons & holidays for your family's enjoyment! ;-) Bo
Oops...it's 85 degrees and sunny here in South Florida. We are expecting a "coolish front" on Tuesday, with high in the low 70's. Love all your little bunny stuff...too cute.
Love how you decorated the mantle with the bunnies. Pretty yet still sophisticated.
♥, Susan
We're getting snow too! I did't do much Easter decorating this year because we are going away. I miss my bunnies (who also multiply at my house!). I'm so happy to see yours!
Got my fingers crossed that we won't be driving through too much snow since we are driving NORTH (yeah, I know....duh?)
Love your decorating as always!
Judi
Hi Sher,
Love your decs.
Happy SPring!
Blessins',Lib
Post a Comment