Well, what was I thinking? I've commited to taking my 13 year old and 4 of her friends to the Aly & AJ concert on Thursday. They are so excited (not that it takes much to get a bunch of 13 year old girls excited). Appearing with Aly & AJ is Corbin Bleu, Drake Bell and Bianca Ryan. Never heard of any of them, have you? Apparently, they are all on the Disney channel. So, at least we won't have "language issues" at the concert. I did have my 13 year old play their music for me so I would know if it was appropriate or not. Seems fine to me. Pray for nice weather, since we'll be sitting on the lawn!! Even if it rains I'm sure the girls will have a wonderful time. Do you remember that age. . . . not a care in the world and the most important thing in your world was FRIENDS? . . . Carefree and living the good life. But, what was I thinking???
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Summer-time run-arounds is what I call it. Just wait til the grandkids come along. Grandma's taxi service!
Post a Comment