Sunday, September 9, 2007

Isn't this too cute?


Our youngest is crazy in love with VW bugs/beetles. We saw this one last month at the Woodward Dream Cruise. She's only 13 and already talking about owning a "baby blue VW bug with a convertible top." The above VW is a "vintage" VW, but it inspired her to want a new baby blue VW . . . someday!!! I'd prefer her to have this type of a sunroof, but she wants a convertible. Of course, after checking out the crash damage/safety issues/and convertible car insurance. . . maybe. . . someday. . . she'll rethink about what to drive???!!!!!????? I, mom, would prefer my children driving around in an ARMY TANK for safety :>) !!!!


Blessings!!

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

It IS cute! She's got good taste in little cars.

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I say "Amen" to that.

~Adrienne~

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute little car. I think I want one too!!

Priscilla said...

Oh what a lovely little car, he looks like the movie car 'Herbie'! Thank you for visiting my blog, i look forward to seeing where this blogging world takes us!
Take care
Priscilla x

the tattered nest said...

Just found your blog and wanted to stop in and say Hi. Love your blog... stop by and visit me sometime!

linda t said...

Oh my gosh, love that VW... especially the color! Love that color too! My fav!