
One of my blogging buddies, Lib, gave me these awards. Thank you Lib. Be sure to check out Lib's blog. She's a "true heart," loves simple livin' (as Lib would call it) and is a very gifted crafter. It's a "joy" and an "inspiration" to read Lib's daily blog.
Now, I would like to pass this award onto a few of my blogging buddies; I choose, Manuela, from The Feathered Nest; Donna from The Decorated House; Rhoda, from Southern Hospitality ; Andrea from Southern Heart ; and Grace from Rose Cottage Lane
And don't forget to check out my blog tomorrow when I'm participating in the Holiday Home Tour, hosted by Tracey from A Cottage Industry. Tracey's blog is one of my favorites. It's the first one I check out in the morning with my coffee. Check it out, if you haven't already, you won't be disappointed.
Blessings. . . until next time,



6 comments:
I'm so honored! Thank you. I know just what you mean about Tracey's blog. It's one of my favorites too.
Sher,
Both awards went to you ,I don't see but 1 on your post.
Blessins', Lib
Sher, thank you SO much! I'm so honored, and you are very kind! I'm working today and tomorrow, but I will be posting again on Thursday or Friday and I will properly thank you then. :) I am participating in Karla's tour, too...I love her blog! I won't be able to comment on everyone's lovely decorations until late Wednesday or Thursday---we can't access blogs at work. I'm really looking forward to seeing your decorations!!
Thank you again for your kind words!
xoxo, Andrea
Thank you so much for the award! I'm so honored that you thought of me. I'll be back tomorrow for the tour!
Manuela
Thanks Sweet Lady!
You sure put me in some fine company, more of my favorites places and people to visit.
Hugs, Donna
Thank you, Sher for the award! I'll post it properly & try to pass it on to some other deserving people. I just have such a hard time passing them on. You are sweet to add me to this esteemed list of bloggers.
xo,
Rhoda
Post a Comment