Sunday, December 16, 2007

. . . It All Began In A Manger

While you're shopping, wrapping, decorating, partying, baking, cooking, cleaning and entertaining. . . take time to reflect. . . that it all began. . . in a manger. . . over 2,000 years ago!

Merry "Christ"mas!

Blessings. . . until next time,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for coming by.It means alot to me that you can be true.

Lib said...

Hi Sher,
So True! I wish more could remember THe true Meaning of Christmas.
Blessins', Lib

Anonymous said...

That looks like almost the exact same Nativity set I have.

This past year has been a struggle to remember and keep my faith - thanks for the reminder to keep my focus on what truly matters, in this Season and all year long.

Lib said...

Hi Sher, Stop by and pick up something I have waiting for you.Lib

Bristol said...

Hey Sheryl- Can't wait to see your house on Wed. Hope everything is going well.
Bristol