Merry "Christ"mas. I'll catch up with you all after the 25th. Thank you to my blogging buddy, Andrea - Southern Heart for a blogger award. I will do that post on the 26th and pass along the award as well.
"I'm" having Christmas dinner this year. . . so at the moment. . . my cup. . . overflow-ith.Blessings. . . until next time,

Sunday, December 23, 2007
Merry "Christ"mas and a Pause
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Sher, Wishes for a Merry Christmas and happy and healthy New Year to you and your family. Susan
Hi Sher, Be sure to take a minute and enjoy the reason for the season!
Have a very merry christmas filled with lots of love, laughter and many new memories!
CHRISTmas Blessings,
Hugz, Dolly
Sher, I wanted to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas, filled with everything you love!
Love, Andrea
Sher -
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comments about my decorations. I do so enjoy checking in with you often. I'm glad we've become blog friends this year. Have a wonderful Christmas. I'll be back soon.
~Adrienne~
Post a Comment