One of my blogging buddies, Andrea, from Southern Heart has given me this award. I am truly flattered. . . because I love Andrea's blog too and am so glad I came across it. It is truly creative, wonderful and inspiring. (I do believe deep down inside I have an old soul that longs to live in the south.) Take a moment and check it out for yourself. You will not be disappointed.
Grace from Rose Cottage Lane. It was sooo hard to just select a few of my favorite blogs because I have sooo many. If you have not visited these blogs, please do so. I do think you will "heart" them too!
Our 13 year old always says "I heart you." For "I love you." So I can't wait to show this award to her. She'll think it's cool that her old momma "got it."
I hope all of your Christmas celebrations were wonderful, filled with lots of love, family and friends. So, now let's all rest a few days. . . before. . . we. . . have. . . to. . . take. . . all. . . the. . . Christmas. . . decorations. . . DOWN. Aaaaauuuuugggggghhhhhh!!
Blessings. . . until next time,



4 comments:
Thanks so much Sher! I'm so honored! I'm in the midst of cleaning up and will be soon taking down Christmas stuff as well.
Congrats and glad to be back. Check with you later.
i am thinking WW also. it has worked before. I do wish i had someone to gone with. Great I idea for you and friend and what a sweety you are.
Ok now I figured it out...I didn't know what less than three meant! A heart...I love your blog...!
Congrats on the award!
Hugs, DebraK
Post a Comment