Sunday, March 16, 2008

Oh My Aching Back!!

Thank goodness for Motrin is all I have to say!! I have no idea what I did, how I did it, or when I did it, but my back is killing me!!

It may have been the walk I took the other day when I stumbled and slid a little on the ice (yeah, we still have snow and ice here in the great north :( ; it may have been bending over sewing on my new toy (my sewing embroidery machine); it may have been from lifting the cases of water at Costco. Who knows. All I know is that my back is really aching. Aching when I stand, sit, walk, breath! Ouch!!

So what happens just a few moments ago? My husband comes walking into the kitchen to announce that "his back is killing him" too. What in the world? Our mattress is about 9 years old. . . could it be time for another one. I don't think so - but you never know. Oh, my, could it be AGE?

Blessings. . . until next time,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well honey what ever it is i hope you both feel better soon.Go soak in a hot tub. If you have some vapr rub put it on and then swap out ice pack and heat. take it easy and feel better.

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Aw take care of that back.....
there is nothing worse then a sore back...it makes everything hurt!

Keep praying for spring!

Hugz, Dolly