Ok, I hope to have my hearing return anytime now!!
The Jonas Brothers were here in concert on Saturday night. We were planning on being at our cottage and not home so we originally told our daughter that she couldn't attend the concert. . . but plans changed. We had an opportunity to purchase some. . . really. . . really. . . good. . . seats!! We cut our 4th of July holiday at the cottage short to be able to accommodate "the desires of our youngest daughter's heart!!" My daughter and her friend took the best seats and I sat with the other mom two aisles over. With my new nifty, super, duper zoom camera . . . I was able to keep an eye on the girls (without them knowing it, of course!)
This picture was taken just before the remainder of the crowd rushed in. Apparently, there was a little bit of set-up left to do to the stage area.
I admit, I didn't know squat about the Jonas Brothers before this night. But what a surprise!! They are wonderful! They are also Christians and all three wear a purity ring on their left hand as a promise between themselves and God to remain pure until marriage. What mother wouldn't love these boys now?????
The stage show was very elaborate. But, the frosting on the cake for our girls? They were interviewed by the Jonas staff to be placed on their web-site with a YouTube video. We moms had to sign photo releases before they would talk with our girls. We were told to wait three days and check the Jonas Brothers web site.
Cool, huh???
Yeah, with screaming 9 through 17 year olds screaming in my ears for two hours my hearing is not what it was before the concert. I sure hope it returns soon.
Note to self: Next time I attend a concert of this type stop by the sporting goods store and pick-up a pair of super-duper ear plugs. Yeah, that should do it!!
Blessings. . . until next time,



6 comments:
Hope your hearing comes back soon!
How Blessed your daughter is to have you as a Mom!
Have agreat wk.
Blessins',Lib
That was very nice of you. I suffered through a concert with Chelsea and a friend last year. Wish I could have thought the nice things you did about these young men. Oh well. We made Memories!!!
The girls look like they enjoyed themselves.
Becky K.
You are such a good mom Sher!
The Jonas brothers are a great band!
My daughters beau looks just like the one with the curly hair!
That explains why I did'nt see you at the flea market this weekend!
Maybe labor day weekend you will have a chance to stop over!
Have a fun week,
Hugz,
Dolly
Sher, You are the best Mom! Your kids will remember things like this for the rest of their lives. I applaud you. Susan
What an awesome Mom you are!
I love that the Jonas Brothers are such great role models for todays youth.
I didn't know this about the Jonas Brothers! It's wonderful to hear though, as my 8 year old daughter likes them, and just watched the new movie "Camp Rock" that they made. It was a cute movie, and that Joe Jonas is adorable. A very good singer. I just had to post a comment here and tell you "Congratulations" for surviving the concert! heehe :)
xo Sher
Post a Comment