Lavender Festival - Romeo, Michigan - Wonderful!!
(Can't ya just smell the lavender????)Last week my mom and dad needed to come down from their home up north to drop off some things (their great granddaughters - looonnnggg story!)
Anyways, they always stay with me when they come down and my mom wanted to attend the Lavender Festival. What a wonderful time we had!!
The parking was down and around the corner from the festival so a shuttle bus was provided. What a shuttle bus, huh? It was only a 3-4 minute ride, but what a ride. Here's my mom, isn't she adorable?
Mom selecting lavender plants. I adore the smell of lavender, it is so relaxing to me. I have three different varieties planted in my yard this year. This is my first attempt at planting lavender - so I hope it does OK in my soil.

Mom and I had so much fun shopping and purchasing our lavender products. Vendors were selling many products made with lavender as well as jewelry, food, garden decor, furniture, etc.
Mom and I had so much fun shopping and purchasing our lavender products. Vendors were selling many products made with lavender as well as jewelry, food, garden decor, furniture, etc.
This will definitely be an annual outing for me. I'm already looking forward to next year's festival!! Aaaahhhhh!! Lavender. . . doesn't get any better than that!
Blessings . . . until next time,



2 comments:
Hi Sher,
I Love, Love,Love Lavender! So Relaxing!:o)
Glad you got to spend time with your parents!:o)
Have a great wk.
Blessins',Lib
I love love looooooove Romeo! I still dream of living in one of those big old houses in town!
My dream since I was a lil girl!
When did Romeo start haveing a lavender festival?
I have not heard of it before now!
I am sad I missed it!
Where do they hold it at?
Gosh I love their peach festival! We used to go every year! Its wonderful! We have'nt been in over 5 years...I miss it! The craft show is wonderful!
Thanks for teasing me! :-)
Sher, You are going to love growing lavender... its easy and low maintenance too!
I wish I had 100 plants!
Have a fun weekend,
Hugz,
Dolly
Post a Comment