Monday, July 21, 2008

Rock Pool Installed!!!

. . . and I LOVE THIS MAN!!!!


Yup, my wonderful husband installed our Rock Pool for me this weekend. I adore it!! It's just perfect for the little spot I wanted to add a water feature - near our patio. I went out today to purchase some pond clarifier. . . so with just a few drops, supposedly, it should no longer be cloudy. I also purchased some low growing perennial ground covers - to plant around our little Rock Pool so it will fill in the surrounding area for a more natural look. I'll post pictures after I have the plants in the ground. . . but first, I'll need to wait until it stops pouring rain here :)

Yes, in my prior post I mentioned adoring the sound of trickling water - well, now I get to hear the pounding rain (yeah, I'm kind of strange. . . I like that sound too!).

Blessings. . . until next time,

5 comments:

PAT said...

Looks wonderful, Sher!

Pat

BailiwickStudio said...

It's lovely! Although a bit too small for ice skating in the winter! ::Jill

Lib said...

Hi Sher,
Oh, I LOVE IT!
What a GREAT DH you have:o)
Blessins',Lib

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Love you patio.

Cindy said...

That looks great! I was just out on my lunch hour looking for a fountain or some sort of trickling water thing for my patio! I just bought plants though.