I have always wished to have a two-tier pie crust table. Always!!
Look at this little gem I found on Craigslist. I had a birthday a few weeks ago, so I was given a little bit of cash from the parents. I used $60 of it and purchased this little antique pie crust table. Isn't it lovely? I still have to find just the right items to display on this beauty.
See sometimes dreams do come true :)
Blessings. . . until next time,



10 comments:
Very cute!! It's so dainty:) I'm sure it's perfect for the room!
Very nice! Had no idea what they were called =)
I am totally NOT looking hard enough for treasures in my end of town:)
Cute table!
HI Sher! Oh, I just love your pie table too! I would love to have one of these little gems. I think you really got a good buy. Don't you just love Craigslist?
Yep, those beans and cornbread are pretty filling. Thanks for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
My grandmother had a table nearly exactly like that, which I inherited, and I put it in storage for awhile where it broke in half. *insert tears here* It was a nasty break - all splintery, so I didn't think it was repairable. Your table looks to be perfect! Great find! ::Jill
Hi SHer,
Love it! :o)
Hope you're feeling better and have a great wk.
Blessins',Lib
Sher, that is a beautiful table! Happy Belated Birthday too! Nancy
Happy
Belated Birthday to you...and you got just what you always wanted.
Its soooo lovely. I'm happy you got your wish. I'll forward to see what you find to put on it.
I have an award for you...come by and pick it up..
Also you have BEEN Boooo-ED...are you scared? Come by and find out what its about.
Judi
You made a great find for sure! I too have always wanted one of these but my search continues.
Hi Sher...love this wonderful table! Can't wait to see what you display on it. :-) Susan
Post a Comment