Thank you Jan & Tom!!!!!
While recuperating from my back injury ~ resting in bed! ~ I came across a most delightful blog. It's Jan & Tom's Place. We both live in Michigan too. I found it very coincidental that on the day I was reading Jan's blog she was having a birthday celebration! Jan and I share a very special day ~ our birthdays!! Jan was having a birthday party/tea and invited people to share in her fun. I was all too happy to send her birthday blessings. All people born on October 8th are very special people :) ~ I'm just saying. . . .
Jan was also having a birthday give-a-way for three lucky guest attending her party. What a shock to have received an e-mail from Jan that I was one of the three winning guest!!! Happy Birthday. . . all. . . over. . . again!!
The most wonderful package arrived and I asked our oldest daughter to "capture" each and every moment for me with the camera.
My surprise began with an adorable storage box and matching card. . .
The presents that Jan sent just kept coming and coming. One delight after another!
Wow, here's an overall shot of all the lovely, delightful surprises sent by Jan. Go check out her blog. It's wonderful. You'll be glad you did.
Thank you Jan & Tom!!
Blessings. . . until next time,



13 comments:
that is so nice! I love coming across MI blogs too:)
Congratulations...I'm so glad you got it and are enjoying all the goodies!!!
I never know what I'm sending...just hunt through my give-away larder and pick what I think should go to the lucky winner!
~Blessings,
Jan
I agree with you that Jan is a sweetheart...I won one of her giveaways recently too. She always has such a happy an upbeat blog. I'll just bet that little surprise has you feeling better... ;-) Bo
Happy Belated birthday and congrats on the fun surprises!
Hi Sher,
Happy Belated b.day!
Wow you hit the jackpot!:o)
Hope you're feeling better!
Have a great wk.end!
Blessins',Lib
That was so NICE! I like her blog also.
How neat that you had the same birthdays. I find blogging friends to be the sweetest people. Congratulations on your goodies. :-)
Hi Sher!
What a lucky lady you are! You received some wonderful gifts from Jan's giveaway. Wow!
I hope your back is feeling better.
Thank you for stopping by blog...come by any time!!
Judi
Congrats on your goodies! Enjoy them...
Well, I'm a Michigan girl too and I picked up on your blog from Jan & Tom's Place. I blog with Jan often and she and Tom have visited me a few times at my shop.It's so much fun to actually meet people who you blog with. I also have a cottage in northern Michigan. Check out my blog when you get a chance. My shop is located between Canton and Ann Arbor. I grew up in Madison Heights.
Sorry I missed your special day! Happy late birthday. My sons birthday is the 7th and husbands the 22nd so Oct. is a special month.
Congratulations Sher! What a wonderful gift, from Jan.
Happy Birthday Sher - that was so cool that you won her giveaway too!
Manuela
Post a Comment