Thursday, October 16, 2008

OOOUUUUCCCCCHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!


Physical Therapy Begins :)




Well, I started my physical therapy yesterday. I know it has to hurt a lot before it feels better, but wow, I got a whipping! I go back to the torture chamber again tomorrow :)

Blessings until next time,

12 comments:

Lib said...

Hi SHer,
Hope the physical therapy gets better soon!
Hope you have a better day today!
Blessins',Lib

Adrienne said...

I've always hated physical therapy but it worked. I guess it's another 'no pain - no gain' situation! Hang in there. ~Adrienne~

Nancy Rosalina said...

No pain No gain..I guess. I'll be praying for you! Nancy

Judi said...

OHHHH! So so sorry to hear you are hurting. No matter what reward awaits you when it's over, the here and now is what matters at the moment! Maybe you can do the "mind over matter" thing! Think good thoughts, sing favorite songs and visualize tranquil settings....
If all else fails....SCREAM!!!
Sending healing energy from Pittsburgh!
Judi

Cherdecor said...

I love love love your picture! You have a great sense of humor! I hope that tomorrow it will not hurt so much! You must not be comfortable at all.

southerninspiration said...

oh, I hope it doesn't make you look like that....sorry it hurts so badly, but hopefully it will make you all better.

Suzanne

Michelle said...

Hi Sher ~ Awww, sorry to hear you're not well - hope physical therapy goes really great for you. Thanks for your sweet encouragement...sure appreciate it!

Blessings to you!
Michelle

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

I know, PT is no fun. However, when my sister & I each had to go through it for different reasons, we found a wonderful tool that seemed to speed up the healing process AND tone down the pain!!

It's a portable EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulator). Now, if you mention this to your PT, they probably won't like the idea because having you come in to use theirs make better business sense to them. However, do what you're comfortable with.
Here's the link to actual order page: http://orthobionics.net/detail.php/461.
The minute I would put those pads on the area that was hurting, it was instant relief. Hope this helps. : )
Mary Lou

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Hang in their kiddo....
you will be feeling better real soon!

Soft Hugz, Dolly

Bo said...

Hi Sher...well you've won half the battle with your great sense of humor! Your post title had me scurryting over here and then when this picture showed up it was hilarious...Sending you QUICK healing thoughts! ;-) Bo

Cheryl Wray said...

That picture just made me smile...and I sure hope you will be feeling better soon!

(btw, I wandered over here from Sandi's blog. I LOVE your header!!)

BailiwickStudio said...

I know what you mean - the therapy for my broken ankle felt like it was going to break all over again! Hang in there, though - it will get better! ::Jill