Do you like peanut clusters? We do, especially at CHRISTmas time! (For those of you coming over from Darlene's Blog (Our Creative Life) for the "Cookie Recipe Swap" ~ Darlene asked me to link up my candy recipe too. Hope you all don't mind!
Here's the recipe for a huge batch of these babies. They're really easy to make when you use the crock pot. Just dump all the ingredients into the crock and let them slowly melt together. They are yummy, yummy too!!
Peanut Clusters
1 (16 oz.) jar unsalted peanuts
1 (16 oz.) jar salted peanuts
1 (12 oz.) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 (12 oz.) bag milk chocolate chips
2 (12 oz.) bags peanut butter chips
2 (1 lb.) packages White Almond Bark/Vanilla Candy Coating break into pieces
Layer ingredients, in order listed, into (4 quart or larger) crock pot. Turn the pot on low, cover it with a lid. Allow to melt for two hours, then stir to mix. Replace lid and continue melting ingredients for another 30 minutes.. Check to see if almond bark is melted, and if so, stir and spoon mixture onto wax paper. Allow to cool/harden - 1 hour or so before removing.
You can see it makes a large amount. Just perfect for holiday gifting to friends and neighbors. Monday I'm taking a large tray of candy, cookies and Pizzelles to our youngest daughter's school for the teacher's lounge. So, I'll once again be cranking out those Pizzelles. If only I could keep my family out of them LOL!Blessings,


12 comments:
Oh those look delish!! I'm hosting a Christmas Cookie Recipe Exchange on my blog you should participate and add your link to these candies. I'm sure no one will care that they are not cookies.
Sher, these look oh so yummy. I'm going to c&p for future use.
Cathy
Oh Sher, those look so gooooood! I might have to do them this year! Thanks for sharing, Nancy
Wow Sher...this is one fabulously easy recipe...my favorite kind! I think I'll be trying this one this weekend...Thanks! ;-) Bo
Wow, makes a lot. Hum-yummy, I will have to try your recipe. Thanks for sharing!
We are so BLESSED-
Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm...good! Looks delicious, Sher!!
What a wonderful gift idea.
I will file away this recipe for next year when we have our neighborhood exchange. I am always on the lookout for new recipes that don't take a lot of work.
Hello Sher,
I love the sound of this recipe. Yummy & delicious! I know my husband will love this one.
Thanks for sharing.
It was very nice to "meet" you. :)
~Warmly, Melissa :)
I've just spent the last few minutes catching up with your posts, Sher. I loved every bit of it.
Your Christmas home is beautiful. I love the Christmas sweater! And the special treats look delicious!
They look like they would be wonderful gifts!
Oh, now you have me all teary eyed. My mom used to make these every year without fail for Christmas, mostly because she liked them best of all.. Now she is gone and I always forget. Hers were much simpler, but your recipe looks much tastier.
Post a Comment