CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?

Have any of you been fortunate enough to find and try this Walden Farms Salad Dressing? It comes is all types; Ranch, Thousand Island, French, Raspberry, Caesar, Italian, etc. Fat Free, Sugar Free and Calorie Free!! I mean really, people, does it get any better than that???? And the best part, the very best part . . . it tastes GREAT and it's reasonably priced too.
*Edited to add ingredients listed because I was asked to:
Purified triple filtered water, white vinegar, tomato paste, cellulous gel, natural spices, natural flavors, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, pickle relish, lemon juice, white pepper, xanthan gum, propylene glycol alginate, food color and sucralose.
I’m typing this right off the label of the Thousand Island Dressing (yes, I have a few different varieties. . . and I plan on trying them ALL TOO!)
Blessings. . . until next time,


8 comments:
Does it have corn syrup, partially hydrogenated oil, monosodium glutamate, or aspartame in it? I read every ingrediant label and stay away from anything that has those things. Takes me forever to shop.
I have never heard of Walden Farms but I will look around for it.
Sher, I am going to look high and low for it! Taste good?? I gota have some. Thanks for sharing the good news..lol Blessings,Nancy
Wow! I've not seen this in the store. I will look next time, maybe I've overlooked it. Thanks for the review.
Cathy
Wow...this is a dream come true. I'm not dreaming, am I? And it taste good too?!
Where did you find it?
Hugs!
Kat
Hi Sher...you are so right about this stuff...I have the Ranch flavor & it is so good, I could drink it! Even my DH likes it...Yum
I'm going to try the others also.
;-) Bo
Yes, I have tried this. It is very good. I like the raspberry vinagrette also!
I find it at a local grocery store. It used to be a Brunos, but is now a Southern Family Market
Sher, does it really taste good? I will give it a try because you recommend it. Thanks
Post a Comment