WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT????!!!!

I can't believe all the e-mails I received regarding this dressing; what does it taste like (wonderful), where can I buy it (various locations), how much is it ($3-$4), what's the ingredients (see my prior post edited to add ingredients). I've tried all the dressings in the above photograph and I have to tell you they are excellent. It is a thinner dressing, not a thick mayonnaise type dressing. But the taste is unbelievable!! Here's the link to Walden Farms to locate a store in your area. Just type in your zip code. http://www.waldenfarms.com/
I do not work for Walden farms, I'm not getting a discount on my dressings, I'm not getting any free coupons (I wish) . . . just so you all know ~ LOL!!
Blessings. . . until next time,


2 comments:
Good find! I'll have to take a look for these.
Sher, I have tagged you over on my blog to play along. Hope you are okay with that!
Donna
Doing some catching up today. So I scrolled down to see the BEAUTIFUL reveal of your master bath. Ohhh...the lovliness of it all. Way to go!!! I'm so glad you're doing so much better since the accident.
And the trim on the red lamp shade is awesome!
Have a good week.
Post a Comment