
While at Marshalls recently I came across this mirror. Large, beveled framed mirror on clearance for $11. $11 are you kidding me? Why was it $11? Some of the wooden frame was broken off, damaged at another corner and the paint had been badly scrapped. Not a problem for me. Home this baby came . . .out came the wood filler, sand paper and black paint. Re-done for nothing! I trimmed the detail out with silver Rub 'n Buff instead of the gold that accented this area prior.
It's perfect for this little hall in our basement. Right across from the bathroom. I had been looking for the perfect "something" for this spot. For $11, I found it!
Blessings. . . until next time,



13 comments:
That is a treasure! Great deal, Sher! and it looks incredible.
Hi Sher...I know you do have a bargain radar for sure!! This mirror is beveled too...it looks perfect on this wall...great find!
;-) Bo
Wow girl you did great. I wish we had a Marshall's.
WOW sure wish that we had a Marshalls in my neck of the woods cause I would for sure be going to check and see if they had a damaged one here. I'm needing a mirror something terrible. Way to go on the wonderful find and I love the silver on it. You did great!
Robin
I love Marshall's too! $11...what a deal! Looks great!
Hi SHer,
What a beautiful find!;o)
I Love those type finds!
Have a great wk.
Blessins',Lib
How come I never find these things? What color are those walls? Love them!
I always forget that store as it isn't in my "normal path". It looks super with the spiffy job you did indeed.
What a deal, Sher! You're a good shopper like me. I know...I guess I have a lot of energy. I love getting things done & moving to the next project.
Hi Sher, Great mirror and super great price! The silver looks great on it!
And Thanks for the tip on the soap below! I love deals like that! ~hugs, Rhonda :)
I am so thankful and wonder how long it will take God to teach me all is in his time. This home and 5 acres and the pond was a steal. The house alone appraised for more over what they gave. I can't wait to see what the whole place appraises for.
They sure deserve it.
Love, love, love Marshalls. I love the silver rub n buff. Great deal. I don't let damaged things stop me either---learned that from my mom.
I'm glad you mentioned Cetaphil for face cleaner. My son (12) can't stand things w/smells and I've tried all sorts of face stuff for him and he can't stand it. This will work well. We used the reg. Cetaphil when he was little because his eczema was so terrible. I think I have some off brand in the cabinet. If not, I'll pick some up at wal-mart.
11 bucks? That's deal. I love all those stores...Marshall's, TJ Maxx, etc. They have great stuff at economical prices! It looks great on the wall!
Post a Comment