Hope you all had a wonderful Easter and were able to spend time with loved ones.
We went to our cottage for the weekend and had our Easter dinner there. I made our usual Easter dinner: Ham, Cheesy Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole, Corn I had froze from the end of summer, Homemade Yeast Rolls, Freshly cut Pineapple, tossed salad and Deviled Eggs! (Yes, we had a lot of hard boiled eggs. My family is not nuts about them plain, but make them Deviled and look out. . . they are GONE!!) Then we had apple pie, peach pie and ice cream for dessert.
It was a beautiful weekend at the cottage. We added mulch to all of our landscaping there too, same as we did to our home a few weeks ago. We hauled out all of the summer items from storage and have all of our patio furniture out and ready to be used. Next trip, we'll probably be able to put the boats in the water.
We took several walks and enjoyed each and every step. It was a very relaxing and restful time for our family. I also brought up a treasure I had found recently on Craigslist. I'll show you a picture as soon as I download it from my camera.
Blessings. . . until next time,



6 comments:
Hi Sher,
Sounds Lovely!
We had a great day also:o)
Blessins',Lib
Sounds like a beautiful Easter!
Your cottage sounds heavenly!
We eat plain hard boiled eggs here too, with salt:)
Hey, woncha be one of my "followers" too??
I've been a MIA commenter lately, but not on purpose. So glad you had a lovely Easter. We did too.
I got to see the progress on your downstairs bathroom. Very impressive!
And the concert on your big screen...were you actually watching it as it happened? How does that work? Just curious. Looks like it was lots more fun that way. : )
Yum...your meal sounds delish, especially the homemade yeast rolls. Can you tell I'm trying to stay away from carbs? LOL I don't care too much for deviled eggs, but I love egg salad sandwiche...only now I have to use lettuce instead of bread. I just roll them up. Yum
Hugs!
Kat
It sounds like a beautiful Easter. I sat in my lazyboy chair and listened to sermons on the radio. I really missed going to church on Easter Sunday.
Post a Comment