My hubs turned 52 on Thursday! I made his favorite cake for him and suffered through dinner at PF Changs. I don't like Chinese food and it doesn't like me. It's a testament of how much I love this man. He was in heaven! I, not so much. The good thing was that I'm still sick and couldn't taste anything, so I didn't each much.
I love this picture of my husband. We were singing, or I should say attempting to sing, Happy Birthday To You. . . Happy Birthday To You. . . . He was actually laughing at us, I think!
I hope this year brings you some time to relax dear. You deserve it. I hope to see more of the following picture of you enjoying your hard work. I took this at our cottage during our last visit. My husband relaxing and doing nothing. I don't see this too much!
Blessings. . . until next time,



5 comments:
Hi Sher,
Happy Birthdaay to Your DH.
THe cake is pretty! How nice of you to do so much for him to enjoy his Special day!
I think we all could use more R&R:o)
Have a great wk.end!
Blessins',Lib
I love the cake! Happy Birthday to your hubs! He looks like he really enjoyed it!
The cake is beautiful. I am sorry that you don't like chinese.
I will be happy to come iron for you...
Cynthia
Happy Birthday to him! And, may he really make it a resolution to spend more time relaxing and enjoying his beautiful life (and wife!). Relaxing is truly a lost art these days...!
I often think how much we have to work at it! Which, of course, defeats the purpose!
What a beautiful, elegantly cake! Made with love...the best kind!
Hope you feel better soon!
Judi
Hi Sher...shhhh, I'm not supposed to be here...LOL...I'm on a bloggy break...but I want to wish your very handsome hunk of a husband a very happy (belated) birthday...
that b-cake is regal looking...I sure wish I could have had your Chinese dinner to eat...yum!
;-) Bo
Post a Comment