Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Blogging BREAK!!

I'm must take a little break here people!!

Just too much going on for me right now.

Our oldest is packing up and preparing to move to Texas on Saturday. I'm still recovering from the past week of having my garage sale (very successful by the way), our youngest turning 15 and having her birthday on Thursday, her teen party on Friday and the grandparent's birthday celebration with her on Saturday. My parents came down for the celebration from up-north and stayed until Monday morning.

And. . . as luck would have it. . . I'm sick, sick again with a sinus infection which has taken me to bed for the past two days. I don't think I ever completely got over the one I had last month. It just came back more evil than ever. I'm telling you this one has knocked me on my fanny. From head to toe I am aching. I did get into my doctor yesterday. . .so I have new meds, and, hopefully, will be able to have a proper send off for our oldest on Saturday AM.

So, for now, I'll be back when I can be back. . .

Blessings. . . until next time,

7 comments:

southerninspiration said...

Aww, sher, so sorry to hear you are down again. Hope you get some meds to pick you back up again...this time for good! I wish your daughter the best in TX....we love it here! I think she will too!
take care and get better!

Suzanne

Cherdecor said...

I am so sorry that you are sick again! Please take care of yourself. I wish the best for your daughter who is moving to Texas and happy birthday to the other one.

Blessings,
Cheryl

Bo said...

Hi Sher...You have got a lot on your plate right now! Tell your daughter & hubby, "WELCOME to Texas!"...it does get HOT here in the summer, but our winters are wonderful...I'm sorry to hear you're sick...so am I...maybe we've just burned our candles at both ends for too long & our bodies are telling us to slow down.... see ya when you get back..
Hugs, ;-) Bo

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Yikes! What a time to be so sick! You do have a lot going on. I hope your feel better soon and are able to enjoy all the celebrations!

Manuela

Judi said...

Hi Sheri
I know what its like when there is so much going on you have no more time to think of another thing...so take your time...feel better and enjoy your family.
You know we'll all be here...or there will be always some of us while others need a break.
enjoy...
Judi

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Ooooo, I HATE sinus infections! Get better soon!!!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry you are sick. I don't blame you for taking a break.

Cynthia