I hope all of of you moms out there have a wonderful Mother's Day. Let your family take you out to breakfast. . . lunch. . . or dinner. . . or make YOU a meal for a change.
After church, we'll be going out to eat and then coming home, sitting on our back patio and enjoying the yard!
Blessings. . . until next time,


5 comments:
Beautiful pic! Hope you enjoy relaxing!
Suzanne
I am so blessed to still have my dear mother with us. After church we, too, will go out for lunch with my cousin and her husband. Then we will come back to my home and enjoy the afternoon together. Our daughter and her children will arrive to spend the evening with us. That's all the Mother's Day I need! Happy Mother's Day to you, dear friend. ~Adrienne~
Happy Mother's Day. I hope yours was wonderful.
Hugs!
Kat
Happy Mother's Day to you. I hoped you had a wonderful day.
Cynthia
Hope your day yesterday was wonderful! Love your flowers!
Post a Comment