OMG Sher---I gotta know what is in that bag! Mostly all of my work wardrobe is from there! Love it! I got a little therapy there myself over the weekend...I had a little bit of $$$ left on a gift card that I JUST had to spend! So, I actually got myself a "fun outfit"...not work clothes! Yeah! Have a great Mother's Day! Judi
8 comments:
I love coldwater creek! Especially when they have their 75% off sale!!
We don't have one of those here. hope you had a good time.
Sher, I just returned and have a bag just like that!!! Love their sales, don't you???
Suzanne
Hope you took a coupon! Love their stuff:)
Wait, come back, share the contents! HA! Have a great weekend and Happy Mothers Day!
Hi SHer,
I know what you mean!:o)
Have a wonderful Mother's day!
Blessins',Lib
Amen - I hear you, sister! What was in the bag?
~Adrienne~
OMG Sher---I gotta know what is in that bag! Mostly all of my work wardrobe is from there! Love it! I got a little therapy there myself over the weekend...I had a little bit of $$$ left on a gift card that I JUST had to spend! So, I actually got myself a "fun outfit"...not work clothes! Yeah!
Have a great Mother's Day!
Judi
Post a Comment