Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Angels & Cherubs

I love decor with Angels and Cherubs. . . a smattering here - a smattering there. I think they are so cute! I place then outside. . . all around in our yard. . . and inside our home too!



I'll just show you one of my favorite inside angel/cherub items for now. I think this picture is beautiful. It's a garage sale find (as is most of the items on this table).


Our 13 year old used to hate this picture. It's upstairs on the "cat-walk" wall, which she needs to walk past to get to her bedroom. When she was younger (maybe 2nd - 5th gradish) she would be embarrassed when her friends came over. She always said her friends would ask her why there was a picture of naked toddler boys with wings hanging on the wall. One time, before a few friends arrived, I found her placing Post-It-Notes on the "exposed areas" of the little fellows!! We told her if that made her feel better - she could do that when she had the "girls" over. It stopped shortly after that - - she doesn't care now. . . but we still laugh about the Post-It-Notes episode. HHHmmmhhhh, another great use for that crazy, very versatile, little piece of sticky note paper!!

Blessings. . . until next time,



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The post it note story is so funny! I can just see that picture covered with little bits of strategically placed paper :)

Manuela

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Oh I do love that picture!
I have many cherubs in our home and cement staues in our yard.... {our 3 year old granddaughter calls them nakie babies!}

Thank you for the sweet comment about my Lola!

Hugz, Dolly

Anonymous said...

Your cherubs are beautiful. O love them too.

PAT said...

That's a cute story Sher!

You have some great angels and cherubs!

Pat

Anonymous said...

Too funny, too funny

Anonymous said...

That story is too funny!