Aaahhh. . . I think I am probably one of the few people who enjoy Mondays. It's nice to have my "family" weekends, but I also enjoy when everyone in the household is back to their schedule. . . school. . . work. . . whatever. Weekends around here have been s-o-o-o-o-o hectic lately . . . filled with commitments and activities; church, company, household maintenance, family stuff, birthday celebrations, blah, blah, blah.
So, it's Monday and I'm off to do laundry in my nice quiet household. After all, Monday is Laundry Day, or at least that's what Grams always said.
Blessings. . . until next time,


5 comments:
Monday is get caught up day lol. love the picture of the tree. Colors are so pretty.
Sher, that photo is gorgeous!
A belated happy Monday to you, too!
Pat
Sheryl- I do not share the same feeling about Mondays! I am glad there is someone out there that does. Quiet time is a cherished thing! I have lots of laundry that needs to be done:)
Bristol
What a beautiful autumn picture...the colors are breathtaking..
Deby
What a gorgeous picture! I love this time of year.
I share your thoughts exactly about Mondays. It's my day to have a quiet house and do the things that need to be done - hopefully without much interruption.
~Adrienne~
Post a Comment