Saturday, October 13, 2007

. . . "To Everything There Is A Season."

Today, I put my flower garden to rest. . . I cut down the perennials and pulled out the annuals. After about 3 hours of cutting, pruning, transplanting, raking and digging - I'm getting into a hot bath. I'm planning on soaking until I turn into a prune.

. . . Tomorrow, after church, I have some new bulbs to plant for spring. THEN I will be finished outside - - at least here. In a few weeks I will go to the cottage. . . and. . . do it. . . all. . . over. . . again!

Excuse me please, I have a date with "Mr. Bubbles." : )

Blessings. . . until next time,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute blog. I know what you mean about those soaking baths.

Bristol said...

Oh yuck, I don't envy you. It's no fun when its not pretty anymore.
Have a great week.

Bristol