Monday mornings. My favorite time, as I have shared before. Rest, recover and regroup.
We had a busy weekend around here; Friday night we had company over for dinner (they are moving on Tuesday to sunny California - hey - they should have taken us to dinner ha-ha) - So Friday was cleaning house, shopping for the steaks, potatoes, then baking dessert, etc., for Friday night. Saturday we took down some outdoor yard things. . . like my gazebo canopy in our backyard (put up for winter - so - so - sad), our outdoor lawn decor. . . rabbits, little statues, things like that. Then off to a friend's newly opened business for his official Open House. Then lastly we had a special meeting at church in the evening to meet and ask questions of one of the candidates for new senior pastor. Sunday was church and it was our designated week to be greeters, then HOME. Are your weekends like that? Filled? Every hour spoken for?
. . . and hey, I didn't even mentioning running our 13 year around each day to stores, friends, activities, in between all mine and hub's household duties. I've told her to "hire" herself a driver. I just can't keep up with her anymore. : )
Later today I'm starting a "big" trash to treasure project at church. (I hope it's not so big that I wish I hadn't volunteered! My hubs said I must be nuts to take on this project. But he's supportive of it and I'm excited about it. And I felt led to do it.) I'll share more and pictures of it with you tomorrow.
Blessings. . . until next time,




5 comments:
That photo is gorgeous, Sher! Sounds like you had a wonderful and productive, weekend!
I'd love to hear more about the big trash to treasure event!
Pat
I love Monday's! It is my day to get everything back together after a busy weekend!
Hi Sher,
We use to have weekends such as your's.Once the kids are grown life settles down, I love living the Simlpe side of life but must admit off and on I miss the busy days of having younger ones. Its Great to see Your kids Grown,Healthy and Happy also.
THe pic. is Beautiful.
Hope you have a slower week .
Blessins',
Lib
We try not to have weekends where we're too busy, but sometimes you can't help it. Can't wait to hear more about this big trash to treasure project you're working on!
Manuela
Hope all is well. Yes I know what busy is!
Post a Comment