Hello to all my blog-land friends. I'm sorry I haven't posted much this week, but I've been busy doing that counter/snack bar in the Junior High Youth Room at church. It's looking marvelous, in my opinion. Hopefully, I'll have the first coat of Poly-a-crylic on today and post a picture later this afternoon. Yesterday was such fun. . . there was a little room scheduling conflict at church and I was painting the second coat of Espresso Brown paint onto the snack bar with over 45 home schoolers and their moms in the room!! Oh my. That was interesting. They were good kids and I only had to remind them a few times to keep back, due to wet paint. They did have complimentary things to say about the project, however. They loved the change.
Have a wonderful and blessed Friday,
. . . until next time,
Friday, November 2, 2007
Friday - Project Update
Labels:
decorating,
projects,
thrift
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Hello Sher. I read the note you left on my Fleur blog and just had to stop by, check your blog out and see that precious Yorkie. The are such an adorable breed! I enjoyed reading your blog!
You took on a pretty big task. Can't wait to see it. I just stopped by today to see what you were up to. Thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing such words of comfort and friendship over these last days.
When you're finished with the project at the church you can come to my house and help me paint! We would have so much fun.
~Adrienne~
Hi Sher,
My, You're very busy! Hope things slows down and you can get a bit of rest.
Have a Blessed day.Lib
Can't wait to see the finished product....we know they will really appreciate it!
Have a very blessed day!
kari and kijsa
Sheryl- What a job, it looks really good. I love to see how paint changes things. Have a great weekend.
Bristol
Post a Comment