Welcome, please join me . . . for the next part of our tour. . . Part 3.
We saw my husband's office in Part 2. That was down the stairs and turning left. If we turn right instead of left we come to my storage area (to the right of the chair). It's not too exciting, but necessary. . . and I'm glad to have it.
My hubs so brilliantly designed our basement that each basement support pole is hidden and enclosed in something. This is how my storage area here came about. There were some mechanical items and a support pole or two (I can't remember), that needed to be hidden.
We store larger, mostly kitchen items, in here that I don't need to keep upstairs. Mostly things used for entertaining. Also stored are such things as the ping-pong table, vacuum, and behind the door are stored many folding chairs.
If we turn to the left, this is a little corner I created to resemble a little cafe bistro. Sigh. . . I love to sit here with a cup of coffee and look around at all of our hard work.
Next time, Part 4. . . you'll see another part of our basement.
Blessings. . . until next time,



4 comments:
Sher,
What a wonderful job!I Love the Bistro area ,so warm,cozy and inviting.:o)
Blessins',Lib
Sher,
I am now showing these pictures to my husband..we have a large unfinished basement. You have thrown a little inspiration our way. Susan
Showed these pictures to my husband. I asked him if we could finish our basement. He now doesn't like you too much :)
Love that bistro corner! What a wonderful place to sit! Who needs Starbucks?
Post a Comment