. . . .We Need a Little Christmas NOW!!!
My motto? A little bit here, a little bit there. . . all....over....the...house!! Makes things festive.
Here's a little decorating I did in our kitchen. Of course, Mr. Piggy has to be ready for all the festivities. So, he is sporting a lovely Santa Hat while sitting (standing actually) on our island!
This is our Kitchen table with the Breakfast Nook behind it. I raised my Christmas greens up on a pedestal cake stand (purchased at TJ MAX - the best girls!). I think it looks nicer like that. Yeah, the Christmas greens were a garage sale find. $3 - $4 I'm thinking. Not much. I don't think it can be seen very well, but the lamp on the table (between the wing back chairs) in our Breakfast Nook has a pretty Christmas bow tied on as well. It matches the ribbon intertwined in the greens.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Oh, We Need a Little Christmas. . . Right This Very Minute
Labels:
Christmas,
decorating,
garage sales,
holidays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Everything looks so pretty, and you're right...festive all over the house! I'm like you and find it even more fun when things are bargains!
Thanks for sharing your photos with us!
xo, Andrea
Cute, oh so cute!!
Hi Sher,
I love your decs. I'm with you a little dec. makes a big statement.
I Love decs. and dread Christmas being over I enjoy them so much.
Thanks for sharing and for being so uplifting:o)
Blessins,' Lib
I think it's all in the details too Sher! You do it so very well.
Hey, we have the same Mr. Piggy!
LOVE the lamp. to bad I can't go shopping in your kitchen hehe.
Post a Comment