Tuesday, December 11, 2007

. . . Oh Yeah Baby - Christmas is Coming!!

Christmas is coming whether we are ready for it or not! So, I'd rather be ready for it!!
I promised to show more Christmas decorating. . . so, here's a little bit more. This little tree is in our Powder Room. I have it decorated with golden bells and garland. It's very, very small and just perfect for this room. It's so small, it's hard to decorate because my hand knocks off the ornaments while trying to put on additional ones. I love these little birdies - I just found them last week at the Flower Factory. They look like carved wood, but are not. And, they were only .92 cents each. I just heart them! *sigh*
Of course, I have the usual boring Christmas fingertip towels and Christmas soaps out too. But, why bother posting those? Tomorrow, I'll post a little Christmas decor in the Kitchen.
Blessings. . . until next time,

3 comments:

Lib said...

Hi Sher,
I love your little tree,I Love the birds,I thought they were wooden.
Hope you have a Great Day!
Blessins'.Lib

Anonymous said...

My husband cracked up when he saw you guys dancing. Thats alot to get him to crack =) I love the birds and thanks for the sweet words. I am gonna try hard.

Adrienne said...

I like your little tree and birds - very nice! Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Check in again soon - we're going INSIDE the cottage. ~Adrienne~