Hey friends, my blogging bud, Tracey, from Cottage Industry, is hosting a virtual home tour on Wednesday, December 19th. Of course, I signed-up! So, if you want to see the rest of my Holiday decorating, as well as other blogging "decorators", you'll need to head over to Tracey's on Wednesday. I've linked it for you, so ya just gotta click the above "Cottage Industry," and there ya go.
So, I'm axing the remainder of my Holiday Home Tour on my blog - you can see mine and others on Wednesday - be sure to check in. So, until Wednesday, we'll "Share" other stuff, ok?
Will you join us on the 19th at Tracey's? - I hope so. I'll , I mean WE, will welcome you in.
Blessings. . . until next time,




6 comments:
Hi Sher,
I look forward to seeing the holiday tour.Waht a great idea.
Hope you have agreat day!
\Blessins', Lib
Cool, you can be expecting me :)
O.K. I'll check in then. Don't want to miss the tour!
Manuela
I will be there!
You make the tea and I will bring homemade cookies!
Thanks for the invite....I can't wait!
Hugz, Dolly
Neat idea. I'll check it out on Wednesday.
Very fun! By the way, you've been tagged for a Hoopla!! Come to my blog and see.
Post a Comment