Hello Blogging Friends. My husband created this elfing video of our family. I received one this week from a friend of her family too. It's sooooo cute! You can make one of your family is you'd like. Turn up the volume, click on the link below and Enjoy. The first "elf" is me, then our youngest (13 year old), my hubby and our oldest (20 year old).
Merry Christmas!!
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1253182974
Blessings. . . until next time,
Sunday, December 9, 2007
We've Been Elfed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That is way to cute ! lol I wish I could move like that.
Very cute, Sher! I've tried making these, before. I should try again.
Thanks so much for your comment at the back porch. J found out the roads were clear, so we went to our neighbor's and a couple others, who had put something on the walks and streets. When it started to rain again, we came home. We're here to stay, now. We've lost trees along the creek. Saw other damage as we were going through town.
My condolences to your neighbor-friend. It's such a terribly sad thing to happen anytime and especially sad at this time of year.
Pat
HI Sher,
I loved it.So cute.
Thanks for sharing:o)
Blessins,Lib
Oh, my, GOSH how cute is that?
Shake it girl!
Post a Comment