Well, I finally did it. I did something very unusual for ME. I never go out and spend an unusually large amount of money on myself. Purchase something expensive for my hubs, oh yes. Purchase something expensive for our daughters, oh yes. . . but purchase something extravagant for me? NEVER. Well this time I did! I purchased myself a pair of Ugg's. Pure delight I tell ya, pure delight! Australian sheepskin leather with that shearling lining ~ ~ H E A V E N ~ ~. Susan, from Blackeyed Susan's Kitchen inspired me to get myself a pair. . . and I'm so happy I did. Susan already had a few pair of Ugg's then received another pair for Christmas. She blogged about how wonderful they were. I started thinking I needed a pair of those myself.
The only problem I am having? Keeping my girls out of them!! Guess someday, I'll have to buy them their own pair.
Oh, yes, and the hub's reaction? "It's about time you did that for yourself!"
Blessings. . . until next time,



8 comments:
Sher, Ugg love! I am wearing mine while I write this. The actual story goes, my daughter asked for a pair for Christmas a few years ago, and so we bought her a pair of boots..she wore them constantly and asked for a new pair the following year. One day, I tried on her boots and realized what I was missing. So last year I was gifted a pair of boots of my own, and this year for Christmas I got a pair of the shoes. Warm, soft...like walking on a cloud. I am so happy that your feet are happy!Susan
They look wonderful Sher! I bet they are very warm and cozy. I'm glad you got yourself a pair!
allie
www.mycozyhome.typepad.com
Aww glad you did something for you. I have never had a pair of real ones. They look awsome and warm. Enjoy and thanks for your prayers.
They look wonderful. You should do things for yourself. You need them in the north, anyway!
Bristol
Oh, I think that's what I need. To keep my cold feet warm in this C-O-L-D weather we're having this year. Yes, I do - I think it's time for me to go buy a pair, too. ~Adrienne~
I've never tried them before, but they do look soft and warm. Enjoy - every now and then we have to do something for ourselves!
Manuela
Oh yes, they're wonderful! I have a tall pair that I wear everyday, because I still can't get my left foot into a regular shoe. I've definitely gotten my money's worth out of these babies!
::Jill
Hi, Sher I've missed a few of your recent posts, so catching up! Oh, my those shoes look comfy. I might need me a pair of those too. I don't like to spend much on those things either. But, now that I'm home, I spend more time in my houseshoes.
And I'm really happy for you that you have all those Mary Carol books. I'm the proud owner of 2, Style at Home, which I found yardsaling last year and Christmas at Home, which a blog friend gave me. She was so sweet to do that! I love them both & got so much inspiration this year from the Christmas book. Lucky you to have all of them! She's very inspiring.
xo,
RHoda
Post a Comment