Janae, from Object of Maya*ffection was my partner from Dolly's Valentine's Swap. This was my first swap and very fun. . . I must say!
What a surprise to have my package arrive early. I did run to the computer to make sure I didn't misunderstand the "send by date." I didn't. Janae is one of the "early" gals.
Even the box was decorated with Valentine's greetings. I opened the box and found this lovely bundle of goodies.
Even the box was decorated with Valentine's greetings. I opened the box and found this lovely bundle of goodies.
A lovely hand painted and decorated vintagey box, which contained everything. Some heart candles; homemade heart suckers; a little notebook all heartish; a special vintage Valentine with a mink accent and antique jewelry piece secured to the hat; a little pewter "listen to your heart" ornament; chocolate kisses in Valentine's cupcake papers; a little bag of Valentine's confetti secured with a heart surrounded with pearl beads and some chocolate! What a lovely surprise and thank you Janae! This was so fun to play along. I hope Janae's package arrives within the next day or so. Thank you Dolly for hosting this Valentine's Swap too!
Blessings. . . until next time,






4 comments:
Sher I am so glad you joined the swap!
I hope your first swap was as fun as you hoped for!
Hearts and chocolates....It does'nt get any better then that!
Janae sure did spoil you!!
Be sure to post your goodies on Flickr for everyone to enjoy!
Have a wonderful week,
Hugz, Dolly
Hi Sher,
What a Lovely surprise in the mail:o)
Hope you enjoy all the choc. and the pretty Treasures.
Have agreat week.
Blessins'Lib
Love the package! how fun. I have never done a swap either.
Such a sweet package to arrive for such a sweet girl. I am so happy that your first swap was good. Susan
Post a Comment