Thanks
Lib, from Lib's Private Paradise for passing on this award to me. It is an award for Blogs you visit daily to get your daily fix of
Sunshine. I love the little "conversation heart
pills" How cute is that?
And so appropriate with
Valentine's Day around the corner.
Yeah, I know it's not until next month, but here in the cloudy, cold, snowy, rainy, windy - never know what's happening weather-wise north here in Michigan. . . we need something to look forward to. . . because we sure don't get much Sunshine.Thank you
Lib, your blog gives me my daily
Sunshine too. Lib lives in the beautiful state of Tennessee and practices the
Simple Life. Always a pleasure to visit
Lib. Check out her blog for some added daily
Sunshine.
Now, I'm passing this award onto
EVERYONE who clicks onto my blog. Well, consider yourselves AWARDED!!
Blessings. . . until next time,
5 comments:
Hi Sher,
Thank you for your kind words.
I sure hope ya'll get some sunshiny days soon. I'm not a winter person. We use to get alot of snow here ,the past few winters mosty flurries or a dusting. Fine with me. :o)
Have aGreat Day!
Blessins',Lib
Hey Sheryl stop by I am having a giveawy at my blog~~
Bristol
Hi there.
Just found your site thru Lib. Your home is gorgeous. HUGS and blessings.
NIKI
Hi, Sher! Thank you for stopping by. Yes, I'm very happy to be outside right now & able to work in the yard & get these chores done. When I got home from the office, it was already almost dark, so I feel so free now. I'm enjoying every minute of it.
Cute award! Good for you for putting your Valentines Day things out. We do need some pick-me-ups this time of year.
xo,
Rhoda
Congrats on the award - it's so cute and very Valentine appropriate!
Manuela
Post a Comment