Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Oh Winston, What Have They Done to YOU????


Saturday our 13 year old (almost 14 aauugghh) had her school's first of three scheduled Competitive Cheer meets of the season. It was fun, exciting and I lost most of my voice screaming for our team. Afterwards the team celebrated by going out to lunch then going to the mall. Anyways, in a weak moment, I consented to allowing the Cheer Team (11 screaming, hyper, cartwheeling girls) to have a sleep over in our basement that night, Saturday.


Actually, it wasn't too bad. I made brownies, ordered pizza, the parents all brought a snack or pop for the girls to share. But what I didn't know was while at the mall the girls bought hair dye. It's the kind that is supposed to wash out when the hair is shampooed. They were in the bathroom cutting their bangs, dying their hair and my dog's hair. "Look" they said to me. I see my poor little Yorkshire Terrier, Winston Churchill with spiked hair pieces now dyed pink and blue. Poor Winston. I can't blame him if he bites the next cheerleader he sees now can I?


Blessings. . . until next time,




7 comments:

linda t said...

Oh my gosh, toooo funny!
What a sweet little puppy dog!

Lib said...

Hi Sher,
NOw thats cute and funny, but guessings it wasn't to you.
Our home was where all the kids hung out in school.We enjoyed it and wouldn't have it any other way, we knew where they were and what they were doing. :o)
Have a great day ,hope the dye washed out!
Blessins',Lib

Adrienne said...

It's only temporary! And I bet he loved the attention. ~Adrienne~

Anonymous said...

He doesn't look very happy at all. Are you sure he didn't bite them when they did it? He must be one sweety to allow that...wow what our kids have done.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Awww, poor Winston, he's still a cutie though!

Sher, I've tagged you today so come over for a look!

Rhoda

Anonymous said...

Oh Winston looks peeved!

Manuela

Anonymous said...

Poor Winston! Sounds like they had a really great time.