Happy Valentine's Day to all my blogland friends!
How are you planning on celebrating? Anything special? Exciting?Due to my hubby's work travel schedule we celebrated Valentine's Day last Saturday. We went to the movies to see Bucket List with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. What a great movie. If you go, take a few extra kleenex along with you. Yeah, it's "one of those!" Jack Nicholson is one of my hubby's favorite actors and Morgan Freeman is one of mine. . . so we knew we had to see this movie. . . and I'm so glad we did. Then we went out to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. It was so nice to just spend the time together, being adults instead of parents for a bit. Thankfully, our cell phones were turned off in the theater. . . so we didn't hear our children calling us. . . like three times. . . during the show! Oh no, nothing important! They just wanted us to bring home an order of Crazy Bread for them. Gee Whiz. I remember my parents going out, or even away for over-night when I was a kid. . . and somehow we survived without calling them!! Yeah those were the days, remember?
Oh yeah, they got their Crazy Bread. We stopped on the way home and picked it up for them - the little darlings : )
Blessings. . . until next time,
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
Labels:
children,
holidays,
middle age
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
About the bed.. I would have no idea how to stay warm lol. my hubby fusses about the duel electiric blanket. I tell him if he stays on his side he want feel it.
I work a double tom. I am gonna pass out my gifts to my kids and grandkids. Friday night my husband and I are taking three of my clients out to eat.What better way to say and feel love.
Happy Valentine's Day. We are dining in and sharing dinner with my dear mother. You can read a bit more about it on my blog today. I hope you have a wonderful day. ~Adrienne~
Sher, Happy Valentines day...big Hug! Susan
Post a Comment