Hello dear friends. Yes, I know, I've been missing for a few days. I'm sorry, but I have not been feeling real well and then there was the. . . so much to do, so little time to do it!!
Anyways, it's very hard to think of decorating for Spring/Easter when we are in the middle of another Michigan winter snow storm. . . and yes we are, even. . . as. . . I. . . type this - it's snowing! But I did think about it this past weekend. I decorated for Spring/Easter! I thought it would give my family something to look forward to, you know, some HOPE of Spring. Easter is SO early this year, March 23rd! I'm sure we'll be wearing our finest spring clothing to church on Easter Sunday underneath our winter coats.
So, while I was digging out all of my Spring/Easter decor. . . I stumbled upon my one little lonely St. Patrick's Day decor item. Poor little fairy. . . only 6 days prior to Easter is its Big Day. So, I've decided to give it a place of prominence on my mantle. All alone, holding her little shamrock garland.
. . . tomorrow, I'll start showing some of my Spring/Easter decor. But today. . . today, is for my little lonely St. Patrick's Day Fairy. Isn't she just too adorable?
Blessings. . . until next time,


3 comments:
She's cute! I can't believe Easter is so soon and yet my daughter doesn't get spring break until April. Spring break was always Easter break and now they've changed it. Looking forward to your spring decorations!
Manuela
Hi Sher, I hope that you are getting plenty of rest! Your fairy is so sweet. My sons birthday is the day after St. Pats, and I always have plenty of time to separate the two get togethers, but that would be silly this year. I am rooting for Spring to come for everyone. Susan
Well, "Top of the Morning" to you dear!
Shelley
Post a Comment