Here's the first part of my Spring/Easter decorating. This is what you see when you walk in from my front door. Click on to enlarge the picture. I just purchased the little grass covered bunny this year. . . at my fav. . . T.J. Maxx!! I placed a few little speckled eggs in his basket and plan on leaving him there all Spring. After Easter I'll replace the eggs with flowers. It'll work. Actually, I'm thinking about leaving up most of my Easter decor after Easter. Spring decor it will then become :) - after a few adjustments, of course.
The two little rabbits perched on the shelf I have had for quite a while. . . at a different home, when I was into blues. Not so much am I into blues anymore. Done that, been there. But, my little rabbits stayed. On the shelf beneath the bunnies is a pot of flowers and beneath that a little bird house I've had for a while. I have a "May" basket hanging on the handle of the French doors - which leads into the Den. I think I'll leave the basket up all year-round. I like how it looks there.
Next time, I'll show you what I have displayed in the Great Room.
Blessings. . . until next time,
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Part 1 - Spring/Easter Decor
Labels:
decorating,
holidays,
Spring
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog and introducing yourself! I'll be sure to check your posts often! You're now in the running for both my contests! Hugs, the "other" Sher! (OMG!!! We both spell our name without using a "C"!)
I love bunnies. Your TJ Maxx bunny is a cutie! So good to see the signs of spring!
Happiest Day to you!
Blessings,
melissa
Love your spring/Easter display. I have just started putting mine out. The bunny is so cute, go to love T.J. Maxx!
Sandra
Thats very very pretty, Love the whole thing, and I adore the St. Patricks Fairy
deezie
LOVE the bunny,saw one kinda like it at Ross today and had to tie my hands in a knot .I wanted it so bad,but have no more space.
Post a Comment