Friday, February 29, 2008

Part 2 - Spring/Easter Decor




Here is Part 2 of my Spring/Easter Decor. I decorated "some" in our basement too. I'll show that next time. I added a little vignette of Spring/Easter items to the sofa table in our Great Room. You can click on the picture to enlarge it. I'll probably leave this up until we actually have *Spring* here in Michigan. . . which probably won't be until the end of April here in our state!

*The little chocolate bunny is really ceramic. If it was real it wouldn't last too long around here with three women in the house! It's the ONLY safe kind to for us to have :)

I absolutely adore the little bunnies on the floor hugging *sigh* they are just too adorable! Looking at these items, I do believe most of them came from my fav. T.J. Maxx too!

Enjoy!!

Blessings. . . until next time,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it all! I love the yellow plate. they had them at Ross in four colors and I couldn't make up my mind so a said darn i just want get it. Now they are all gone.

PattieJ said...

How sweet! Looks adorable. The weather here in Chicago hasn't been very spring like. Hopefully it will start to get warmer soon.

Pattie

BittersweetPunkin said...

I like your decor..I have a few things up but recently bought more items to display...I need to HOP to it!!

Thanks for visiting me and for your sweet comment!
Blessings,
Robin

Debbie Kay said...

I would love to have a basement to decorate. I decorate every single room in my home but in Southern California we don't have basements....

Love the vignette...

Debbie Kay