Saturday, February 2, 2008

SPRING!!!!!

Oh Spring, Where Art Thou???!!!!

Ok, to all my southern blogger friends. . . it's about this time in the north that we are all starting to get tired of the winter, snow, slush, cold. Unfortunately, we have about another 2 months of this stuff. Heck, I remember a few years ago when we had a snow storm on April 22nd!!


I think I'm going to run out and purchase some blooming tulips, daffodils, or hyathincs for the home to give us. . . H O P E!!

Blessings. . . until next time,

6 comments:

BailiwickStudio said...

I remember a freak snowstorm one Easter day in April several years ago - in Southern California, no less! It prevented us from driving to our Easter family gathering. It happens rarely, of course, but no one ever forgets it!
::Jill

black eyed susans kitchen said...

April 22nd...isn't that Earth Day? Although it is a very reasonable 40 degrees here today, I am with you all the way. Bring on Spring...I am ready! Susan

Adrienne said...

I was so desperate for Spring the other day that I nearly bought a cheap arrangement of multi-colored irises in Wal-Mart! They weren't too bad but I decided it was a bit early to succumb to the urge to forget winter. ~Adrienne~

Anonymous said...

Sorry you have had so much cold. It is hard im sure. Finding ways to warm up the inside is a great idea.

Lisa said...

i've had horrible winteritis lately... i think i'll go and do the same. this place could use a bloom or two. lovely idea!

Becky K. said...

I just found you and have to laugh because just this morning I did a post about wishing for spring!

Guess that is what happens when you live in the Northeast.

We have managed to miss just about all of the snow that has happened around us and gotten the ice.

I loved your snow pictures at the top of your blog...didn't look at the date to see if it was today...

I'll be back to visit some more.

My Grandparents lived in Michigan...and My Mom was born and raised there.

Becky K.