Hello dear friends. I have been very negligent as of late with my posting. I try to post at least every other day. But, I've been Spring cleaning; fine tuning things like my dressers, closets, kitchen and bathroom drawers and cupboards, reorganizing my pantry, finishing up projects and just finding the time to do it all. Boy, does it feel good to accomplish these things!!

Last weekend my husband and I made a truck-full delivery/donation to the local charity resale shop. Things I've had since moving in this house (almost 7 years ago) - - that I had been holding onto "in case" I might use it - - WENT. And how cleansing that feeling is to purge it all! Not to mention how clean my basement storage area is now.

I've been working like a busy bee to get, as I call it, "My Last Frontier" cleaned and organized in my home. That would be my basement storage area, my work room and my sewing area. I can actually walk in the room now and even function properly to do my projects. I can't wait to begin again - - I have so many projects I want to tackle!!
Next, my hubs finally put up the border I purchased for our laundry room a few years ago (yes, I do believe it's been a few years now). It was one of those things that we just put off. I do a lot of home projects myself, but he has always done the wallpapering and wallpaper borders for me. And for that I am thankful!
Anyways, here's my "finished" laundry room. I purchased the lamp and the clock at different garage sales last summer and painted them to match. I think these items add a cozy touch to the laundry room. I do spend, oh. . . so. . . much time in this room, that it may as well be cozy. By the way, if anyone is looking for a new washing machine in the near future I would so highly recommend a new front loader. It's my favorite appliance in almost 27 years of marriage. It's a Kenmore and it's magic.


I'll be back within a day or so to show you some of my other completed projects. And let you in on a few more that I'm planning for the near future.



9 comments:
Your laundry is beautiful, Sher!
We've been decluttering and taking things to a charity resale shop here in town. I think there may be a light at the end of the tunnel!
Pat
Nice laundry room! We too have been collecting things to give away - there's a pile of stuff in the garage ready to go. It's definitely a good feeling! ::Jill
Your home looks so lovely and cosy, Sher. Thank you for sharing so many pictures.
Cherry xoxoxo
beautiful pictures and awsome home
Good for you, things are looking wonderful around here! I have the same washer, by the way!
Happy day to you!
Melissa
What a fantastic laundry room! I really like the braid trim on the crown of the cabinets
I enjoyed your blog today! Laurie
Great pictures of a wonderful room. It is so cosy and nice. I'm glad you shared pictures with us. It's an inspiration! ~Adrienne~
I love laundry rooms!
And yours is beautiful Sher!
Makes me want to do a redo in my laundry room!
Thanks for the inspiration!
Post a Comment