Friday, April 25, 2008

Tennis Anyone??!!??

What do you think?



While we were in Grand Cayman the Ritz Carlton hosted the "Legend's Tennis Tour" with all the old boys. We had just been strolling on the beach one day walking past the Ritz (2 hotels down from our Westin) and lo and behold, my hubby says "Hon, there's John McEnroe, snap his picture!!" Which I immediately did. For once, I actually had my camera!! Poor guy was just out for a little peaceful swim and probably thought I was the paparazzi!! He immediately turned from me and swam out so he couldn't been seen.

What was even funnier was that I had just finished (I mean just. . . like on the plane to Grand Cayman) the book written by John's ex-wife, Tatum O'Neil (Ryan O'Neil's daughter), "My Paper Life." John and Tatum has three children together. Of course, John is the "explosive personality" type anyways, but it was an interesting read none-the-less. . . and Tatum sure had her share of problems as well. I actually left the book in the hotel room because I didn't have room to bring it home. I'm hoping someone will enjoy reading it as well.

Here's a link to the local paper in Grand Cayman announcing this Tennis tour. http://caymanjuice.blogspot.com/2008/01/john-mcenroe-at-ritz-carlton-grand.html


I did find it odd that the Ritz has the condo units ocean side and the hotel units across the street with a sky walk to connect the two. I was very happy that we were able to stay Ocean Side at the Westin.

So, what do you think? Is this John McEnroe? Hubby and I sure think so.

Blessings. . . until next time,

Sher

4 comments:

BailiwickStudio said...

Whoever he is, he's swimming in the most beautiful water! ::Jill

Anonymous said...

I have no idea,but with the tennis and all sounds like it could be. The crazy thing is I wouldn't know him if I saw him =0

Anonymous said...

I think it's him!

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Wow, what an interesting story.
Sounds like a great getaway.
Blessings~
Cathy