
Hello friends. . . we've been busy. Very, very busy!! This above picture I just LOVE because it is actually of my husband relaxing for a change and not DOING SOMETHING! We went up to our little cottage Friday evening of last week to over-seed the grass, fertilize the perennials, holly bushes and evergreen trees and put down a new layer of mulch. Then it was back home late, late, Saturday night so we could fulfill our greeting obligations for the Sunday worship service at our church followed by dinner out for Mother's Day with my hubby's family. We had to stop at the funeral home on our way home (our neighbor's mom passed-away - - very sad, she passed on my neighbor's birthday too!) It was a CRAZY, BUSY weekend.
This weekend our youngest is making her 8th grade confirmation on Sunday at church and then we leave for
San Antonio, Texas - -
Sunday afternoon!! I think another
CRAZY, BUSY weekend is upon us :) At least I'll be able to rest in Texas. My husband has to teach at a conference for his company and our youngest will join me in sight-seeing. If any of you know some "must-see" stops in San Antonio, PLEASE TELL!! I know of the River Walk, the Alamo, Sea World, Six Flags and that's about it. But, I may just have lucked out because our 14 year old told me she
just wants to layout and tan, rest and go shopping. AAAAHHHHH. . .
that, I can do my friends :)
Blessings. . . until next time,
6 comments:
Have a wonderful time away. Let us know what you see and do while you are out. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog and for leaving your sweet comments. I'll be back here to see what you have to share. ~Adrienne~
Wow you better take cool clothes. When Rian graduated AF there it was in Aug. I thought I would die of heat.
There is a little village we went to where they have shopping and a great place to eat. Shopping village. I bakery that is Spanish and we loved it.It is close to the down town area.
Hi Sher,
Have fun in Texas!
Hugz, Dolly
Have a fabulous weekend!
blessings,
kari & kijsa
Have a safe trip!
Hope you have a great week!
smiles, kari & kijsa
Hi Sher,
Have a wonderful trip.
I'm trying to catch up on blogging.
HAve a great wk.
Blessins',Lib
Post a Comment