Thursday, May 22, 2008

San Antonio - Beautiful City!!!



San Antonio, Texas. . . What a Beautiful city!!




We're here in San Antonio, TX. What a beautiful, beautiful city!! My youngest and I are having so much fun!! Shopping, lounging by the pool, visiting the sites. The Riverwalk is breathtaking. That's what the above pictures are . . . the Riverwalk. We stroll it each day and always see something new!!


. . . and the food. Awesome. We LOVE Mexican food, so we're in heaven here!!

Blessings. . . until next time,

3 comments:

Lib said...

Hi Sher,
What a Beautiful daughter!
THe pics. are beautiful. Glad ya'll are having a good ,fun. trip .
Mexican food is So Good!;o)
Blessins',Lib

PAT said...

I'd love to be in San Antonio! I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip, Sher!

Pat

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having a good time. Did you find that Mexican bakery yet? If not you have to. It is a walk with shops and vendors.