Oh, Wherever You May Roam. . . There is NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!
Oh, so wonderful to be back home. It was high 70' s yesterday and high 50's today. But. . . I'm not complaining at all!! Actually, I'm loving it after last week!
My little embroidery machine workhorse is going as I type. I'm embroidering the items for the basket I'm donating for Relay for Life's Silent Auction. I'm donating this basket on behalf of our 9th grade Cheer Team. I'll share pictures when my embroidery projects are completed for the basket.
In the meantime, here are some towels that I embroidered for part of our 14 year old's birthday gift. She asked for them for her bathroom. Now, if we could just keep them hanging up and not on the floor!!
Blessings. . . until next time,
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Home Again and Back to Work!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love it when something is personalized! What a great idea and color combination.
Hi Sher,
Glad you're enjoying some cooler weather. We're hot and muggy here!
Love the towels and the color combo.
Have a great wk.
Blessins',Lib
Those are so sweet. I bet she will love them.
I love those towels---the pink and black with a little punch of white--so adorable. Your daughter will be thrilled.
Post a Comment