Saturday, May 24, 2008

HOT, HOT, HOT!!


Just a quick post. . . and a promise!!


We visited the Natural Bridge Caverns today. Very interesting caves here near San Antonio. We all enjoyed our tour very much. Now, I'm beat and back at the hotel. My hubby and our youngest are off to Six-Flags of San Antonio. Don't know where they get their energy!!


It is sooooo hot here in San Antonio!! Over 100 degrees and humid! The temperature in the caves was about 75 degrees with 99% humidity too!! Yeah, I got back to the hotel and showered. . . again today. Oh, I'm feeling so much better now, thankyouverymuch. Too crowded at the pools and too many little ones (and you know what they do in the pool ;) I can do hot, but not along with humid, sticky, icky. Yucky!! The earlier part of the week wasn't as hot as the past two days have been thankfully!!


. . . now here's my promise. . . "This Michigan gal shall never again complain about our Michigan cold and snow. I repeat, I will never again complain about our cold and snow!!" There, enough said!!


We're heading home tomorrow night. . . late. Monday should be high 70's back home. Aaaahhhhh, can't wait.


Blessing. . . until next time,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl I told you it was hot. Now remember I was there in August and everything they held for the Air Force was outside. I thought I would DIE!
Glad you found the bakery..wish I was there with you.
Be safe heading home.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Sher, hope you are having fun and maybe even home again now. I had to laugh at the heat, you would be dying in AL too. It gets really hot and humid down here too, we just have to deal with it.

Looks like a lot of fun! Happy Memorial day,
Rhoda

Anonymous said...

Being an Okie - I know just the hot you're talking about down there in Texas!

It looks like you girls are having a good time, despite the heat! Safe driving!

Anonymous said...

thanks Sher for taking time to stop by on this special day. Your are one awesome lady!

Anonymous said...

How funny!
I have made promises like that to myself before. I was moaning a little yesterday about the rain but then I saw the good it was doing my garden!
LOL

Love Cherry xoxox

kari and kijsa said...

So glad your trip went well...

Have a blessed weekend!

smiles, kari & kijsa